From Survival to Success
TOGETHER WE’RE HELPING MEN & WOMEN THRIVE
The Renewal Project
- 180 day stabilization program
- Helps able bodied guests get back on their feet
- Provides over 3,500 guests with a mailing address
- Acquires over 3,100 state issued ID’s and birth certificates both on-site and through our mobile documentation service unit on-site at The Gateway Center, Living Room, City of Refuge, Salvation Army and First Presbyterian Church- Atlanta
- Supplies over 6,500 MARTA cards for employment related and medical emergencies
- Serves over 60,000 meals per year to men, women, and children, 6 days a week
Employment training program to help guests develop a stable and sustainable future
- Identifies employment opportunities
- Provides job training skills that include:
- Computer access and basic courses with introduction to Microsoft Office
- Resume building and interview techniques workshops
- Financial planning with basic understanding of banking and one on one personal finance discussions
- Teamwork and time management development
- Placed more than 150 individuals into jobs in 2017
If you have questions about the job readiness training program, or if you would like to sign up for the session, please contact Rhonda Green, Employment Manager, at 404-656-7656 or email@example.com.
WHEN YOU LOOK GOOD YOU FEEL GOOD!
Many of the men and women coming to Crossroads are in need of clothing that they can wear to an interview or a new job. And, to help them with their confidence we offer new and gently used donated clothing and shoes’s through Ty’s Closet!
For more information contact Ty@crossroadsatlanta.org
Donations accepted for clean, quality, work-appropriate clothing, shoes, handbags, backpacks and accessories for Men & Women.