From Survival to Success
Together We’re Helping Men & Women Thrive
The Renewal Project
- 180-day stabilization program
- Provides over 7,881 of our neighbors with mail room services
- Provides employment navigation and resume building services
- Enables men and women to acquire quality, work appropriate clothing
- Supplies over 6,500 MARTA cards for employment-related and medical emergencies
- Acquires 1,740 birth certificates from all U.S. States and 1,268 Georgia state-issued IDs
- To meet the growing demand for identification, particularly among people who have limited access to transportation, Crossroads offers a mobile documentation unit that services people at our partner agencies such as the City of Refuge, The Salvation Army, Gateway Center, Living Room, First Presbyterian Church, ReStart 3:20 and Partnership Against Domestic Violence
Clyde’s Kitchen is open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday and serves an average of 212 meals daily to our neediest neighbors.
- 52,959 meals served last year
- 51,447 adults served
- 1,512 children served
Door to Door Housing Program
- Support 200 individuals and families to transition from homelessness into stable, permanent housing by June 2021.
- Provide case management to encourage clients to envision their dreams, create specific goals and action steps, overcome their barriers, and maintain their housing.
- Advocate for clients to landlords, enabling clients with low income, previous evictions, and/or poor credit scores (who are often denied housing) to be approved for move-in.
- Provide financial assistance to cover move-in costs for clients exiting homelessness, while also helping clients prepare to maintain their rent long-term self-sufficiently.
- Provide short-term rent/utility financial assistance to families and individuals imminently at risk of losing their housing — especially due to income loss from COVID-19 — to prevent episodes of homelessness.
- Connect our clients to all the resources they need to flourish through partnering with organizations throughout the city of Atlanta — landlords, mental health services, furniture donations, financial training services, etc.
Check out our Amazon housing wishlist and help our neighbors celebrate their new homes with a move-in gift!